Thursday 13 February 2014

My Fault, Your Fault


Webster-pakI often underestimate the importance of just being a Mum, especially this week when Mel rang me at 8:30pm and said we had forgotten to pick up her meds.  I contemplated whether Mel at 34 is wholly responsible? 
Admittedly I was the one who suggested we wait until the last day to collect them! After the scenario of the muck up with her clinic appointment and later waiting for scripts to be faxed through to the pharmacy  resulting in a delay in her meds being packaged and ready for collection.  So, ok is it the doctors fault or maybe the case managers fault?  It's always easier to blame others but the simple truth is  Mel & I are both at fault. Yes our fault 100%. Fortunately for Mel missing her meds for one night wasn't life threatening. just annoying for her, for me and for staff members.
I was annoyed with myself for not being organised!
All in all I'm not such a bad Mother, just a little frayed around the edges!

No comments: