Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day

Mel and Dustin had their Valentine dates arranged.  Mel had lunch at the local Thai restaurant with her boyfriend and Dustin treated his new girlfriend to a restaurant in Mandurah and showered her with gifts.
LTS clothing
Merv went to his day centre and quite clearly told me he had Lemon Chicken for dinner.  His response isn't always so clear.  His clarity itself made my day!
I shared a coffee, a muffin and a chat with a new friend and later visited one of my favourite nieces, Larissa.  She has recently gone into business selling Ladies Tactical Wear and accessories and I bought a matching Bush Camo Raglan T-shirt and a pair of Bush Camo Capri Pants. 
Enjoying lunch with Larissa
After feeling great in my army clothes I changed back to my civvies and we treated ourselves to lunch at the Chapel Farm Restaurant.  Though it was hot and dining was outdoors on the verandah it was good to catch up and share stories and ideas.
Merv and I had a glass of wine and a homemade pizza for dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. 
He fell asleep in his comfy chair this evening.  It's been a long day but a good one.

No comments: