Monday 24 February 2014

Making Magic

Our holiday view of the estuary from the large deck
There are writers all over the world who can capture magic on a page.  As you read you are instantly transported  as a character which the author has woven into the plot of their fertile imagination. 
This weekend my family celebrated 50 years in Australia.  Together we rented a magnificent holiday home south of Perth with sweeping views of the local estuary.
The essence of magic weaved its intrinsic web for all of us.  We laughed, we cried, we hugged and remembered times long past together.
Today we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.  Tonight my body and mind is calling me to sleep but tomorrow I will take my pen and endeavour to weave a little magic in the words of my reflections.

No comments: