Friday 7 March 2014

Holiday Number 2

Famous Busselton Jetty
I am having a giggle. After our families 50th anniversary a few weeks ago we are once again packed and ready for our next adventure! I have been running all day, washing, packing, cleaning and sorting out the finances.  Once we are at our destination it will be time to breath in the fresh air and enjoy our seven day adventure. Until then there are lists to cross off and decisions of what to take and what should stay!  We always say we can buy anything which we forget but I'd rather spend the money on having  some fun. Busselton in the south west of Australia is a favourite tourist haven and the gateway to a number of smaller towns, wineries and produce sellers.  Busselton spreads around the Geographe Bay. I have the fold-up chairs already packed. I close my eyes and imagine the cool salty air brushing my skin while I watch the surf lapping lazily on the white sand.  Only one more sleep to go...

No comments: