Thursday 17 April 2014

Running Out of Time

I had hoped to enjoy a couple of restful days before picking up Merv from respite in a few days, but life has other plans for me! I had planned on a little more 'me time', but it was nowhere to be found. There are doctors appointments for Mel and me. It's time for our flu needles, there is Mel's weekly shopping to complete and among my plans I had a lunch booked with a local group of carer's. My new car (Ellie) is booked for her first service at 1,000kms. Ellie has clocked up 1,200kms in only a few weeks!  The next day isn't much better with car washing, my shopping, housework, visiting, exercise walking with Mel and later a healthy meal to cook.   Surely a good chick flick, a glass of SSB and some decadent choccy would be a healthier alternative! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: