Wednesday 9 April 2014

Carer's Retreat

It wasn't difficult to decide to attend the carer's retreat a day late. Simply I needed a little time to myself and a few more hours to train.  Instead of going straight to the retreat in Mandurah the following day, I arranged to meet little sister as she lives close to Mandurah. We settled on a restaurant and I met her there. Nothing unusual about that except the carer's had also settled in at the same restaurant and cheered us as we entered!  We laughed, greeted them and we went outside with a view of an eclectic collection of boats. We enjoyed a delicious meal while catching up on news before I joined  the carer's back at their accommodation. The night ahead was filled with chatting, catching up and group games which had us shrieking in delight!

Carer's Retreat, Jean and I

No comments: