Monday 21 April 2014

Too Much Sun

Walking the Cape to Cape was an amazing adventure but I figure I have had too much sun.  I have sunburn of the brain.  At each new year we makes new plans and consider workable strategies. Well, at least we pretend! Here it is approaching the end of April and I begin to let my imagination run wild.  Yesterday these thoughts were yet to be birthed but here they are today conjuring up even more; even crazier ideas! Yes crazy ideas of how:
  •  I can complete stage 3 of the Cape to Cape walk this October
  •  Complete the  whole 13 day Wainwright Walk in England in 2015
  •  Pay and complete a barrage of maintenance issues at home
Far too much brain energy for one day.  I let my eyes close and allow my thoughts to drift to green meadows and painted wispy white clouds. 
Hmm at least all I did was conjure up possibilities.  I will wait until tomorrow and then decide if and what I will act upon!


No comments: