Wednesday 28 August 2013

What If?

What if?  It conjures up all sorts of scenarios, either good or bad.  What if I won the Lotto?  What if we went on another cruise?  What if I broke my leg?  What if we couldn't pay the electricity bill? 
Then there are the bigger questions.  What if I died?  What if I am unable to care for Merv and Melanie?
My sister asked me this question today.  I am holidaying in Mauritius and South Africa during October.  What are my wishes for Merv and Melanie if that hungry lion thinks I am his mid-morning snack.? It's a question I have pondered  previously,  but I have never got around to having these decisions recorded in my will.  It's another thing to put on the, 'To Do,' list but I should cross out the current number one on my list and replace it with a new will.  How many times do we hear about the person who was going to change their will and never got around to it?  Then it was too late...
Food for thought, before that cute hungry lion starts to size me up.

No comments: