Wednesday 21 May 2014

A Wind Change

It's a Mary Poppins wind change.  Life is forever changing and at times we just stop and take heed.  It happens when we least expect it to.  My little sister is looking for a job, her husband is starting a new job.  Big sister has also experienced new changes at her job and Dustin has a new job and a new place to live.  Mel is just about ready to go to the gym.  So many changes.  Merv with the help of his speech therapist is learning how to use the Proloquo2go app on an iPad and we have ordered his new wheelchair.  It is fully funded.  That leaves me.  With all these changes around me I have put my own plan into action. What does a retiree like me have in the big plan of things?  It's out with the old and in with the new.  I have been writing my blog since May last year.  I have missed a few days here and there but now I have over three hundred ideas to get me started with scribbling down my short stories, my poetry and my novels.  There is no time like the present.  Blogging has become part of my everyday life.  I don't intend to stop just slow it down a bit.  Today I began my journey by scribbling my first short story.  It's been many years since I wrote the last one!  Long before I had a computer. I am so excited about my scribble, I dream of the finished manuscript.  I just have to do it!



Scribble Scribble

No comments: