Saturday 1 June 2013

Winter Blues

It was 18c in Perth today, the sun shone and the wind was from the Artic.  So very cold,  hardly felt warm all day.  I turned on the heater, I turned off the heater when I finally got too hot, on, off, on, off.  Mel and I walked twice today.  I am trying to get her Weight Watchers motivated.  In 9 weeks she has lost 3 kgs, most of the time she loses a kilo, she adds it again, loses it again and its a yo-yo journey.  Mel is staying with me since she found out her HD news yesterday and she has been OK. Yesterday there were plenty of tears and heart wrenching pleas for understanding of her results.  Today she is calm and cooperative.  I am taking her journey with her one day at a time.  Would have been better if the weather wasn't quite so chilly, a little warm would have been comforting.  More news tomorrow.

No comments: