Saturday 2 November 2013

One Way Traffic Without Comment

I knew it was coming but I didn't know when.  It hit me like a runaway train only yesterday.  As I sat down to enjoy a little entertainment last night I promptly fell asleep.  I slept all night and still my body and mind yearned for rest this morning.  My plans to dig and prune in the back garden during the cool air of the morning were put aside and I had what could only be called a, 'lazy day.'  Sometimes we just need a rest and sometimes we listen to our bodies but most of the time we don't!  Instead it hits us fair and square and we have no choice but to listen.  Needless to say Merv had a lazy day with me.  It was too hot to walk later in the morning when my energy level increased slightly.  Instead we played games, read the paper and watched the TV.
A good friend emailed me today and said she had read my blog but was unable to post a comment.  I sent her the procedure for commenting but still it didn't work for her.  She doesn't have a Google account and she was asked for her password.  A number of people in the last few months have said they couldn't post a comment on my blog and therefore I am believing my blog page is at fault. I checked my settings this afternoon which clearly states anyone can post a comment.  Obviously there is an error somewhere I am not aware of.  I spent a couple of hours checking my blog set up and Google search to no avail.  I even sent an email or two to Google in hope I may get a reply! 
If you would like to comment on any of my posts you can also contact me on my blog email: life8angel77@gmail.com   If you have a BlogSpot blog I would appreciate any advice on receiving comments from readers without a Google account.  Hoping to hear from you soon.

No comments: