Thursday 30 May 2013

All about Harry

This has nothing to do with Prince Harry or any other Harry you have met or know from somewhere.  Life has a way of making you stand on your head and view the world from a different perspective.  My life is a bit like that today.  Choices which I have no control over, so is it really a choice?  Plans are made to help with the choices, but if the choices aren't really choices why even make plans?  Yes, still standing on my head and believing if I stay there long enough not only will the blood run to my head and make me look like a boiled crab but maybe the world will right itself and I find I really do have a choice.
That's where Big Bad Harry comes into the act.  Big Bad Harry is all the things we would like to change in our lives but have no choice in why they happen or the outcome of them.  That's life we say, but we have no choice.
Big Bad Harry is alive and well and is an expert at what he does. Go Harry.

No comments: