Monday 29 June 2015

Almost Packed, Almost There

In less than 24 hours I will be jetting off to the UK with my two sisters.  Merv is already in respite but it took me days to get him ready.  I don't know why but finally he is there and I can clean up the house.  I washed the car.  I don't know why.  I have yet to pack my suitcase.  There doesn't seem to be enough room for all my clothes in that tiny case.  There are hiking clothes, boots and walking poles to pack.
This threatens to be short but I have such little time.
Our UK holiday is a 13 day hike west to east across England.  We are raising funds for Huntington's WA.  Already we have surpassed our total with $5,500.  Our walk is raising awareness as well as funds. 

Follow us on Facebook to see great pics and follow our challenging journey.

Our hike begins Sunday 5th July 2015

Find us on www.face.com/walkforhuntingtons

make a donation:   https://give.everydayhero.com/au/WalkForHuntingtons

Coast to Coast Walk North England


No comments: